Our seminar program
In addition to public seminars ProWerk also offers in-house training. Frequently requested seminar topics by our clients are:
- Target costing – developing products in a targeted manner
- Design to cost – methods and practical applications
- Optimization of machining processes
- Optimization of grinding processes
- Calculation of components and assemblies
- Leading of knowledge-based purchasing negotiations
- Investment planning
- Project management of complex development projects
The contents and the timing of the seminars are individually adapted to your requirements. For example, the topics “Basics in machining” and “Calculation” can also be combined in a seminar. The sample applications are based – if desired – on the real components and numbers of your own company.
The theoretical basics of the seminar topics are underpinned by practical experience from more than 100 implemented projects in industrial companies. Our seminars are not usually conducted as pure PowerPoint presentations, but include a variety of hands-on exercises and provide ample space for dealing with company-specific topics.
If you are interested in an in-house seminar or training on the topics mentioned, please contact Dr.-Ing. Jens Köhler (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0172 719 55 50).