The sub-topics of this seminar are:
- Classification of the processes
- Process kinematics for various grinding processes
- Contact conditions
- Process parameters and process variables
- Grinding wheels – bondings and cutting materials
- Modern grinding tools
- Choice of process parameters
- Choice of suitable grinding wheels
- Procedure for optimizing the grinding process
We recommend conducting the training seminar in a 2-day workshop with max. 12 participants.
If you are interested in an in-house seminar or training on the topics mentioned, please contact Dr.-Ing. Jens Köhler (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0172 719 55 50).